An offshore company may act as a Trading Intermediary or an Import-Export Company. The company would classically buy directly from the manufacturer or supplier and arrange the goods delivered directly to the end-customer from the place of production or purchase. This can be of particular interest where goods originate from one country, are sold in another, yet the principal is located in a third country. An offshore procurement company can be used by a domestic importer to source goods abroad, or an offshore sales company can be used by a domestic producer to distribute the goods. The profits arising on the difference between purchase and sales price may be accumulated in a tax-free environment. Such profits can be re-invested into further development of the business, without incurring any surplus tax liability
Finsburey will provide you with the following services:
- Company and other entities formation.
- Provision of Registered Office Address.
- Provision of Directors
- Provision of Secretary.
- Open bank accounts in nominated currencies.
- Bookkeeping and accounting including tax filings where applicable
- Corporate administration and other miscellaneous services.