A freelance international contractor, consultant, designer or other professional individual working for a fee can reduce his tax burden by forming an offshore company in your preferred jurisdiction, through which the fees for his contracts are routed. While the professional himself would receive a fixed level of taxed remuneration (salary) from his company, the bulk of the fee income would accumulate in the name and accounts of the offshore company, in a tax-free environment. Designers, authors, consultants and entertainers may assign or contract with an offshore company the right to receive fees due under a contract for services. A further benefit of a professional services company is that potential liabilities, associated with a professional services contract, would fall upon the company, not the individual.
Finsburey will provide you with the following services:
- Company and other entities formation.
- Provision of Registered Office Address.
- Provision of Directors
- Provision of Secretary.
- Open bank accounts in nominated currencies.
- Bookkeeping and accounting including tax filings where applicable
- Corporate administration and other miscellaneous services.